Friday 13 November 2015

Extended practice

So for my extended practice module i intend to animate the story of the bat who wants to be a bird. I have got permission off the person who i heard the story told by and we have arranged for him to come to leeds and perform it form me so i can record it for the audio. I will pay his travel expenses as his fee. This will be done after christmas as it is a good time for us both.Also this will get it done well in advance so i have something to work off when I start planning the animation. I am quite looking forward to this project. Then if i get my storyboards and animatic done by 3rd February then that leaves 3 months to just animate the whole thing. Fingers crossed that will be enough. I think ill aim to get it done a few days in advance like the 2nd May just so i have some leeway and time to correct and stuff incase things go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment