Friday 6 March 2015

Drawing styles



 This is just the cutest picture ever. aw! I like the style though its nice and simple and i like the use of gradients in the colour.








 The next image i believe is by the same person as it uses the same style. I also like how where the grass is it comes from nowhere but it just gives that effect of ground so the frog isn't hovering in mid air. 



I really like the colour palate used in this image, I think it is really nice and soft and I think could look a bit more realistic on a photographic background than bright colours would. The drawing style is also very cute!! Im not really sure cute is what I am going for I don't really have any characters in my animation. I just like the softness.
I am finding it really difficult to actually find images of objects that are in a nice style that I am looking for. These seem a bit more 3D than I had thought of but I do like the simplicity. I like the shadows and highlights as it would maybe bring it into the right world but I think everything is just a bit too perfect and rounded.












I quite like this style, I like the hand drawn aspect and it still had shadows and highlights in it but in a more natural way. I think this kind of style possibly mixed with the colours and softness in the characters above could look really nice. 







 I think this style is quite nice and simplistic but still has a bit of realism in it however i think its a little bit too flat maybe? and seems to be quite a bright colour palette.
I really like this. Its cartoony mixed with realism with some movement in it and it doesn't look flat its got lots of natural looking highlights and shadows. I think this could look quite nice as my animation style. I think it would fit quite well with photography. I would obviously have to make sure the images don't sink into the background but i obviously want them to match the right kind of tones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment