Tuesday 10 March 2015

qwertee

So i had an awesome idea one night when i was about to go to sleep so i didnt write it down, then when i came to make it i totally forgot what it was. Luckily i remembered after a while so i made it and was really happy with it. I got the idea because i had seen a tattoo ages ago that like ripped flesh and underneath is the spiderman suit. I thought this was awesome and it could work on a tshirt as a ripped tshirt but thought it would be cool with superman underneath!
So i snapchatted a picture to my friend asking what colour shirt to have it and she told me she thinks this idea already exists. well that totally ruined my day i thought i was being reallyl productive!! well instead of just admitting defeat i emailed qwertee and asked so that hopefully i didnt waste half a days work, no harm in  asking. They said its usually if its been trademarked or copywrited so I checked and i couldnt find anything like that so i submitted it and it got accepted! So now im very happy that my design didnt get wasted!
This hit 760 votes!!! I'm so happy with that!! Best one yet! even better than batman!!

No comments:

Post a Comment