Tuesday 29 April 2014

Interim crit

So my animation wasn't completely finished for the interim crit but it wasn't too far off. I think it helped a lot getting other peoples opinions. some of the feedback I got was:
Take out the bit with the dad holding the kids collar because it made David laugh and it's not necessary. 
Maybe change the order a bit and work on the words.
The flickeriness of the image is fine and it looks fine in black and white.
Maybe change the music for some words in the background of someone saying horrible things. 
Try and edit the camera shake

I have taken these things on board and have done everything except the sound. I'm not really certain how to go about this and as we don't have any more sessions with Mat I don't think I'll be able to do it but I might give it a go. 
I also tried the camera shake thing which I will explain about on another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment