Wednesday 30 April 2014

Stats

After the interim crit, Mat said I really need to get my words sorted but I still had no idea what to write! I found this website with some useful statistics on it http://www.statisticbrain.com/child-abuse-statistics/  and after alotttttt of thought I decided upon:
Most people have a safe place. A place they call home.
For some children their "home" is the last place they want to be.
An estimated 681,000 children are victims of abuse and neglect every year.
80.9% of cases by their own parents.
Your donations can help keep a child safe.
You can make a difference. website and phone number 
I feel this works well it started off making you feel sorry for the child, then it hits you with two hard facts making you realise just how often this happens. They it tells you you can help. I think using the word 'you' personalises it like the advert is talking to you as a specific person.

No comments:

Post a Comment