Wednesday 21 January 2015

Finished!

I have finally finished creating my final video! I rendered the images on 2 computers so it went faster and it took about 3 hours. Then when it came to putting all the images together on after effects I thought  I was finished, unfortunately I was mistaken as after effects decided it didn't want to do what I told it. I ended up going home and coming back the next day and asking the tech guys to help. Turns out in some of the settings, theres an option of where to save the cache files (i think its those) and they were all being saved to my home file so it was filling up, so he changed it so they save to the scratch disk instead. Thank goodness! It worked after that. So I was pretty much finished…then I had to sort my folders out which actually took a lot longer than I thought…theres a lot to be said for keeping your folders organised, however its difficult when your keeping so many versions of the files just incase they corrupt! I am very much looking forward to deleting everything I don't need!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment