Saturday 10 January 2015

Almost there


So this is a playblast of my final animation. Im pretty happy with it. I finally figured out how to make the dress disappear. instead of clicking 's' to set a key frame for its visibility you have to right click on visibility and set key frame. Seems silly but it works! 




Mat helped me fix my lighting. I was thinking it was really dark and too many shadows etc, then Mat asked if its supposed to be daytime and it was so he said well we don't need lights on in the day....that was my problem. Then he showed me this awesome natural lighting idea. its called physical sun and sky. It looks awesome!!! then i had to try and figure out where to put my sun!





















I really liked the orangey one thats like a sunset, i really like how it makes moom look. unfortunately it didn't look very daytime like and thats what i wanted and it also looks a bit too dark so i decided to go with this last one. i may decide to change it but i think this one works best.

No comments:

Post a Comment