Friday 11 March 2016

Paralax

Well that could have gone better… Something that i thought would take a short day to do actually took me 2 days. I was getting a bit confused with what i was doing yesterday so i asked mat and he told me that i was animating the layers instead of animating the camera. This sounded great but unfortunately the way i had created my scene meant that i couldn't do it this way. I had designed it so that things would be revealed from behind trees as you went round and things but this could not be done the way mat had explained so i had to do it my confusing way. Unfortunately as soon as i felt like i had got it right, something else went wrong….many times….I just wanted to punch the screen after a while but i didn't i just carried on correcting things. I rendered it and it looked fine right up until the end!! just a little flash. And also i need to rub out some silly green bits in the foreground. But that won't take long or much effort so i am much happier. However…I am not doing it today i have had enough. And I would love to show you it but its too large for blogger and I'm fed up. I will put it up eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment