Tuesday 1 March 2016

Paralax test

So I needed to do a test on this to figure out if my method of painting is working okay for what i want and also to figure out how to do a parallax again before i need to do the real thing. Im really glad i did this because i completely forgot how to do it. I think i need to have another conversation with someone about getting better angles but for now at least i have the basics down. From this i have realised that i need to alter my photoshop documents so that each piece is on its own layer and  also that each layer/tree has more height and width than it needs to that there won't be blank bits. I also need to make sure that each layer of floor is filled because as you can see in this test it creates blank bits. Overall i think this is going to work really well. I may add a few more trees in there on the left though as its a bit bare. I may need another test/ tutorial on how to do this before the real deal. I think i will try look on youtube a bit to see if there are any good tutorials or just ask a tutor tomorrow. Tonight i need to fix the backgrounds so i can properly use them.



No comments:

Post a Comment