Wednesday 29 October 2014

chosen briefs



Brief 1:

Macmillan children’s books – Alice in wonderland illustrations

I chose this brief because it looked quite exciting and I think it would be fun to recreate this iconic character to make it appealing to a younger age group. I’ve also always wanted to illustrate a book or a book cover so I think it will be fun. It will also challenge my illustration skills which I would like to improve.



Breif 2:

Illustration for childrens puzzle- marks and spencers- tigerprint

I think this would be both fun and challenging because not only do you have to do an illustration for a young child but you have to make it into a puzzle and think about what they will be able to understand including imagery and how it fits together. Also I have a niece that is almost 3 and I have seen her do puzzles since she was about 1 so I have a fair understanding of what that age group can do and what sort of imagery and things they like and can recognize. I would love to actually create this.



Breif 3:

Kids character-marks and spencer-tiger print

I think this brief would give me the opportunity to develop my character design skills and also my drawing skills which I would really like to do. It also has to be commercial and appealing and fit in with their kids range which may be a challenge. I will have to think a lot about colour and style which is something you have to think about for animation aswell so this will be good practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment