Monday 27 October 2014

Maya

Study task 2
For study task 2 we had to make some objects move 
1)Turntable
this one we had to make the camera spin around the object. 
To do this you open your scene, go to animate, turntable. Make sure you have your object selected or it won't work (i made that mistake) Then scrub your timeline and it will show you your turntable. 
















2) Pendulum
To do this i just set the rotate each side.















3) Bouncy Ball
In this there were 2 balls to make bounce. I made the green was a bit squishy like a rubber ball and the red one really hard like a metal ball bouncing on a hard surface but its quite light so it bounces back a bit. 
I used the graph editor to edit the bounce, when it comes off the floor I made the line linear so it bounces fast with no ease. 















4) Anticipation
In this i decided to use the bouncy balls again. I just used one and I made it lift, then compress, then bounce. I think it looks okay.
















5) Overlapping
I actually found this one quite difficult and I'm pretty sure I haven't done it properly. I couldn't find how to make it do pre and post infinity. Also Im not sure the overlapping is quite right. It started off looking really strange but I started over and it went a little bit better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment