Saturday 27 February 2016

Lip sync test

Tadaaaa! here is my lip sync test! It actually turned out okay! i mean its not perfect but for a first time effort id say its pretty good! I found a couple things needed changing slightly to sound right with the emotion and the word but that wasn't too difficult. I am really pleased with the beginning but it gradually gets a little worse as I think i was getting tired. Might be a good idea to do lip syncing in shorter bursts. This took me 7 hours from figuring out the phonemes to this and i didn't take much of a break.
After playing it back I think the O sound with the lines on the cheeks make it look a bit confusing so i removed the lines and i think it actually works better now. Doesn't look like its gone wrong.
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment