Tuesday 14 April 2015

Bingomation

I have just done my bingomation. I decided to use the yellows to be the bread dough because thats the closest colour to dough so your more likely to recognise what it is. Also there are 3 different yellows from light to dark which could look really good to show the dough cooking as bread goes darker when baking. I chose purple for the back ground because its yellows contrasting colour. I was originally going to use a blue but realised there wasn't enough contrast between that and yellow so it would be less readable as you can see here:



It was quite difficult figuring out how to make the dough explode and how to make it go in the right shape, and it took a few attempts but i think the end result works quite well, i especially like the way it slides down at the end i am quite proud of that.
I am just concerned whether it actually looks like bread baking and trying to come up with a way of making it more obvious...
Here is my animation that is finished for now but i want to try and make it more like bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment