Wednesday 22 April 2015

Logo design

I also mocked up some business cards and I think they look really nice and clean and professional. I love the colours. I think it is important to be double sided as it a) give you opportunity to see the logo on its own, and B) everyone turns business cards over to see whats on the other side anyway. I believe i have all the relevant information for getting in contact with the studio and seeing their work.



I am quite happy with how the whole project turned out. I enjoyed hearing other peoples opinions and ideas and although this design isn't what I would have chosen for my own company, I do still like it. I am very happy that I managed to please my client in the end even though I was a bit doubtful in the middle. I particularly like my business card design I think that is my favourite thing I have designed for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment