Thursday 7 May 2015

Getting there

All my voice over sound is now ready. I have decided to do it myself as i know how I want it to be said and i can just get on with it. I will ask in the crit if people think it is okay. If not ill get someone else to do it.  I am also hoping to add small sound effects to make it seem a bit more real like tractor and pig noises and footsteps. I am also not sure whether to have a quite track playing in the background for a bit of interest but this may make things a bit confusing? again I will ask at my crit. 
I was a bit worried that this animation would run long once I had created my script. I have put together what I have animated, with the rest of the animatic and audio for my crit and to see how long it would be. Turns out its only 1.35 so far! but obviously ill have proper title and credits. So thats good!
Theres one bit in the script "your blt may only have cost you £2 from the shop..." that I think might be a bit long winded and I think I might take it out. I can't decide if it adds to it or is just boring, because I also can't think of anything to animate for it so I may end up with just a kitchen and none wants that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment