Tuesday 12 May 2015

PROBLEM SOVLED!!!

For the last couple of days I have been stuck with maya. although i exported my files as png's and clicked rgb and alpha so i had a transparency setting, it still wasnt working properly! It made me have ghost objects! but today with annabeths help, the problem is solved! for started i shouldnt have been creating mp4s then exporting them as png's afterward, i should have exported png's from photoshop, and clicked straight matted. This part was very important as that is what took away the background properly and also made the image the right transparency!!! definitely a successful day! 

Here is a test of my pig in 3d space. its not quite right yet but at least he isn't a ghost anymore. I will edit everything tomorrow  and hopefully put it all together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment