Wednesday 9 October 2013

OUAN403-Animation Skills- Telling Stories

Character Design

So this is Little Miss Muffet after her cosmetic surgery. I redesigned her so that she looks more modern and appealing like her hair, it looks neater, but still with the old style clothes so its a sort of contemporary look. I don't know if you'll be able to read the notes so i'll write them down here too.
I've given her a maids style dress because this is how I think of Miss Muffet, I think of her as a maid who is on her lunch break eating her curds and whey. Ive given her a purple dress, it was going to be blue but I thought that won't stand out against the blue and green background. It's sort of Victorian because I like this style. The boots are also Victorian because I love them and they match the dress. I gave her a bonnet to match her dress. The apron shows she is of working class. I think she is possibly quite young, maybe a teenager. She is a friend to most but likes to be alone.
I used watercolour pencils to colour this image and I think it gave a nice effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment