Wednesday 23 October 2013

TARZAN 2

Aw just been watching Tarzan 2! such a good movie I've not seen it before. I love the character design of Tarzan, he looks so cute like he's got the baby features because he's a kid, but they've also thought of the ape in him not just by the way he walks but they've even changed the muscles to how they would be if he really walked like that. I like the way they drew his nose, I have difficulty drawing noses. The facial expressions are often exaggerated but still look realistic and when he jumps and things they use the squash and stretch technique. I also like the way his hair moves in the wind so you get a sense of atmosphere. Speaking of atmosphere, the scenery is beautifully designed with such lovely colours and textures. I like the way the lighting alters to a sort of blue colour when they're under canopies in the shadow. I believe this is aimed at children because it uses such bright colours and simple lines and the storyline is quite simple. This definitely does its job in that it draws kids in.  Its just beautiful! Disney, you've got this. Teach me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment