Friday 25 October 2013

Photography



Here are my 6 images from our photography lessons. I had already done photography at college but this helped me remember it all. I liked playing with the settings and seeing what happened. I also liked learning about the lighting because we weren't allowed to do much of that at college. I think the curved table is very clever cause you can take photos of things without there being a line on where the floor meets the wall.




I liked using different depths of field for example this one above, the background is quite blurred which brings more attention to the foreground. I did this using the aperture settings.




This was quite fun, we set our cameras to a really slow shutter-speeds and put them on tripods to avoid camera shake, then had someone walk across the canvas and our cameras captured the person at different stages giving a ghost like effect.



No comments:

Post a Comment