Tuesday 22 October 2013

OUAN403-Animation Skills-Telling stories


My finished storyboard


So I finally finished my storyboard on the computer using Photoshop. I think it was definitely a good idea to do it on the computer because it has made it look far bolder and more professional. It's also more consistent because you can copy certain aspects or trace them. It took quite a while to do but I actually enjoyed just sitting there for hours working on it, experimenting with my bamboo tablet. I hope to draw with this more often now I have seen what I can do with it. The only problem is -and I think it might just be my printer- when it gets printed out its a lot darker and not as much detail. When I print it on A3 at uni I hope it turns out a bit better.

This is the finished product!!

Overall I am very happy with my work and I look forward to making more things like this and then hopefully making them come to life!!




No comments:

Post a Comment