Wednesday 9 October 2013

OUAN403-Animation skills- Telling stories-Story boarding

My first story board

So last Monday we started our first project. We had to think of a nursery rhyme and break it down into roughly 12 images. We did this on post it notes. I chose 'Little Miss Muffet'. I really enjoyed doing this, it got me excited for what's to come on the course. Here is my first draft of my story board.

In this lesson we learnt about different camera shots like extreme long shot, close ups, etc and that we needed a variety to make our animation visually interesting. We also learnt about how to tell the reader what's happening in the shot like if you wanted it to zoom in on that shot then you put a box around the bit you want in the frame at the end, then lines to the corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment