Monday 4 November 2013

Flip Books

 
I scanned in my flip books page by page and then imported them to quicktime 7 which is proving to be a very fast way of creating a film... one you've scanned it all in. These are the bouncing ball animations we were asked to do plus an extra cute one! The balls are done in 12 frames per second because there are 24 pages and it takes 2 seconds to play the movie. I have been trying to get my head around that today!
I think this was a pretty neat way of animating and I've never done it before. Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy. I found starting at the back of the book good because then you can see where your previous drawing was. I also find it easier to flip the book this way. I enjoyed this and was able to get quite engrossed in it however I think it would be difficult to do a long or detailed animation like this. for a start you can't use half the page because you cant see it when flipping, and also if you go wrong you practically have to start all over again you cant just pull out a page!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment