Friday 13 February 2015

Idea generation

Who is my audience?
People that don't know about food waste and where food actually comes from

What do i want to tell people?
I want to tell people that when they throw food away, they are wasting more than just that piece of food. we are just buying food to throw it away which makes suppliers think that we need the food so they produce more meaning there is a strain on resources and more energy and water etc is used to produce all these things that just go in the bin. I also want to show them exactly what goes into making one thing like a sandwich and how much stuff your throwing away.

What style do i want to use?
I want to try and do a hybrid style of film/photography mixed with 2D animation


Why?
Because I am interested in photography and I think it gives it a nice aesthetic when you mix the two. I think this will also show that this is a real life situation because I'm using a real life background. I want the 2D to interact with the background too. I think I might be able to do this with just photography but that all depends on my idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment