Tuesday 17 February 2015

test


So today I decided to do a test run of the idea we had for the start of the animation. I think it could look really nice! However unfortunately I am having a lot of trouble with it. The actual creation process is going fine and for some bits I am planning, I have tutorials on them coming up. But when I went to save, it decided to tell me there wasn't enough disk space so i started deleting a load of things and it still wouldn't work. Then I noticed the file format was .psb instead of .psd so i thought that might be it and i think it helped a bit but its still being extemely slow! I also thought this might be because of the size of the document, I wanted it to be larger than it needed to be so I could pan around but Im thinking I went a little too big. It feels like I have wasted a day but I guess its good that I found this all out now rather than when I started the real thing.

Hallelujah! I don't know how i did it but i managed to get it to save properly! I think part of the problem was having a ways too big canvas (i had it on mm instead of pixels) 

Here is my test run of our idea so far to see what it would look like. Theres also going to be facts etc on it but as we haven't figured out what they are yet.... i didn't put them on.



No comments:

Post a Comment