Friday 13 February 2015

Research

I like how this video ends with ideas on how we can make the world better: reduce waste, reuse leftovers, redistribute surplus.



I also like the way this video ends. It tells us that the amount of food the first world wastes, is enough to feed the third world. Now thats crazy and it almost makes you feel like its our fault that the third world hasn't got enough food!! I also like the simplistic design of this how its just 2 colours. And i am a big fan of when you zoom out it makes a picture though I felt it was a bit obvious in this and it kept panning between lots of different parts of the image rather than naturally progressing like the RSA on I have seen.

This video is also saying about how we could help the 3rd world. I think it is a very good point. Why don't we figure out how much food we need minus it from what we actually produce and give the left overs to a third world country. Ship it straight there for free as we would have been throwing it away anyway. This would end world hunger surely? But it wouldn't stop the drain on the resources of our earth though...

No comments:

Post a Comment