Friday 13 February 2015

Research

I put together a Spider diagram of ideas to help me get thinking about what I want to do my animation on. 
I think I would quite like to do something on the purple bit what is like substanance and how much we actually need to eat in comparison to what we actually eat because there is a lot of wastage and that isnt just a bad thing because people all over the world are starving and cant afford food but because we are killing these animals to use as food and then they just get thrown away, meaning we killed them for absolutely no reason. Also that means we have to create new life to replace the animals that have been killed for food which costs money to feed them and look after them and it just seems a bit of an expensive way of doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment