Tuesday 2 February 2016

Animatic

This is the animatic for this module subject to change when I get feedback. I quite like how it is turning out however there are a few bits that feel a bit strange like too long and boring. I am getting a feel for how I can make animating a little easier for myself though. As it is such a long animation with not that much time to do it in I am going to have to cut a few corners like using after effects for simple movements and things like that. Doing an animatic has helped me figure out which parts I will able to do that with. I personally think it flows nicely and doesn't feel too long even though it is quite long. I have managed to get to the stage i intended by the right date although I still need some alterations based on comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment