Thursday 25 February 2016

Tutorial

Today in my tutorial we discussed some ideas to make my backgrounds a bit better for example with the cave one i need to show the ledge where the opening of the cave stops so we get a sense of space and also possibly a bit of extra cave or background to show a sense of place. Another thing we saw was the difference between aesthetics in my three backgrounds and that is that the forest has no black lines whereas the other two images do. Annabeth suggested getting rid of some of the black lines on the cave and adding more texture rather than it looking like a blob of poo. 
They both liked the look of my new pyramid so thats good I've obviously made some improvement and i am really pleased with it myself. They also like the forest image and we figured out that i had done right by layering the trees and each one having its own ground with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment