Friday 12 February 2016

The mysterious cities of gold

In the tv series the mysterious cities of gold, the gold statues and figures definitely look like they are made from gold whereas mine look yellow and flat. I think i am going to try and use this kind of colourings and highlights to make my drawings look better.


I like the way they use light in this and it is something i need to learn. Like the directional light. This is like the clouds i want to be using so i think it might be nice to have like a sunburst in them and stuff.


Aswell as these stylistic things  that i like, the whole show is actually based in Mexico so I will get an idea of another person who has done this kind of animation and the aesthetics. It is pretty much what I had in my head visually like the really pretty backgrounds with the slightly more cartoon like characters.



No comments:

Post a Comment