Friday 26 February 2016

The animation

After a few talks with tutors we have discussed the amount of time left compared to the amount of work. I am creating an animation that is just short of 7 minutes long and I have just 10 weeks left 3 of which are the easter holidays and I also have PPP to think about. For this reason the tutors suggested I create more of a motion comic as my voice over is at a standard that can cope with this. It will end up being a little bit more like Jackanory. This means I will still get a finished animation ready for the deadline it just won't be as animated as I first thought. After this is done I will see how much time I have left and start adding more animation in. I think I will have time to do this on a lot of scenes but it won't even be needed on all of them. I will just chip away at what I can and start with the scenes that need the most movement in them. For the motion comic more looking animation I will be using a lot of after effects so I can do parallax and pan through backgrounds and use puppet tool and the transformation tools.
I am feeling a bit better about it now as I was getting a bit worried that I didn't have enough time left but now I actually think if I really apply myself I may even get it done to the standard I had originally planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment