Friday 12 February 2016

The pyramid

So I am having trouble drawing my pyramid/temple. I decided it looked really flat and that i needed to have it at a bit of an angle but when i tried i got totally confused!! I knew it wasn't looking right but my friend said it looked more like a tower.
After talking with mike i realised i am missing a vanishing point and all my lines are flat when they should be at an angle.


Anna suggested trying to use maya to create a pyramid shape and copy it but i was still really struggling to figure out things like the steps so i had another conversation with mike and he suggested going into maya and creating each step and putting them all on top of each other into a pyramid and them move the camera to where it needs to be and then it should be exactly what i want and i can just copy it. I think that is going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment