Wednesday 10 February 2016

Concept art

I decided to do this scene as concept art as i was inspired by the photo with clouds and also this is something i wondered how was going to work. Originally I did this set up as i did it in my storyboard. I like the clouds and the temple and i think the colours are nice but it just looked so flat and strange. I like that you can see how high up Quetzalcoatl is but it doesn't have much wow factor.

I then tried it more looking over the bats shoulder so we can see what he sees and moved things around a bit so its not all so centred and uses more the rule of threes. I actually think this works much better and it also means we can see a bit more of the background. I can also see this working better with a parallax than the first which will give some movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment