Tuesday 23 February 2016

Forest

This is the background for my opening scene where we pan through the forest. I did this on all different layers so that when i put it into after effects it looks like 3d but isn't and can do a parallax. I also might put some butterflies flying through. I think the bat will be playing with the birds on the right behind the big foreground tree.
I used may research of mexican forests to put this together. I like all of the green colours there were many different shades. The trees also seems to be quite intricate and not as flat as the trees we have here so I used a more textured brush and a few different colours to give it a bit more of a bark look. I liked the parrot image so much I had to put it in the foreground. If i have time id love to animate something flying across but Im not sure. I think the parrot also gives some visual interest to the shot and a pop of colour. The leaves down the bottom came up in a lot of images so i think they are pretty native and again add colour and foreground which will help when panning through. Then in the background I added the river and mountains which helps us know where we are in other scenes.


No comments:

Post a Comment