Monday 24 March 2014

Schedule

So I have worked out that I have about 22 seconds worth of animation to do not including the words. On my test rotoscoping piece I did 5 seconds of animation that took around 5.5 hours. Lets say 5 for ease. Therefore i need at least 22 hours to work on my animation which I will round up to 30 hours for safety. I figured out if I work for 3 hours per day I can get it done in 10 days with 18 days left of the holiday to put everything together and maybe add shading, but if i have full days spare over the holidays then I will probably work for around 6 hours on those days. I will have to find out if and when I am working and plan my time around that and seeing friends. I think I have time to get this done though as long as I get the video reference from my friend. I have contacted him today making sure I can get it. If this fails though my backup plan is to use a girl of around the same age as I know a lot more girls of that age so will be easier to find and I will film it myself. I plan to do this half way through the first week if I haven't received the footage by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment