Wednesday 19 November 2014

11 second club

I think I'm going to do this months competition. It's not overly exciting but it will help me practice lip syncing which is what we are working on at the moment. I will make sure to use a dope sheet too. I may even use a different character to moom to see how different they are. I have 11 days to do this so thats 30th november i believe... So I need to start this on monday. (I am busy this weekend but I'll try do something, maybe the dope sheet) I think I will start off fairly simple for my first competition as I am still learning maya. I will try and figure out how to make a scene too. And maybe Ill add in a second character for them to interact. Either that or my character could be talking to the audience. 
Maybe it could look like its talking to the audience then it zooms out and its actually talking to a sad pet who's deciding whether to eat a biscuit or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment