Monday 24 November 2014

idea generation

 So for one of my ideas it was a 50's mum in a modern day family so i decided to try and draw a 50's mum. It turned out okay! 
 However when i tried to colour her, she ended up looking like belle from beauty and the beast. so i need to think more about which colours i use. Apart from that though i think it would work.
I then looked at designing a rough idea of how the scene would be. so heres a teenage girl with a bit older guy watching celeb juice and looking happy and entertained by it. Itv said they want it colourful but i think i will create a bit more of a colour scheme as its a bit everywhere. Im not sure if it need anyone else. I'm also not sure if this layout is right but I'm thinking the mum could walk in and her backs to the camera and blocks out most of the scene. then we can change to her face when she's like :O wheres my shows?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment