Saturday 29 November 2014

Maya fail

well...i thought everything was going really well but turns out it wasn't.
So today i thought id crack on and figure out how to put clothes on moom. So i goes on youtube and finds this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MIRo8JBtDo  everything seemed fine...
I made some cloth and i made it go over a box...its good right? 
so after i tried to do the same thing but using moom as the box.
and that worked too...

So next i decided to make the dress using a cone like mat had shown me. i deleted the base and made it into more segments.

I did the same thing as i did with the box and this happened...

I just don't understand! I've tried to click on constrain but i don't know how to use it...so I've emailed mat in the hope hell get back to me and tell me what i am doing wrong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment