Wednesday 5 November 2014

Study task 3

For study task 3 we had to choose a list of 5 words, act them out, catch them on camera and make moom do the same thing. This is really helpful for getting used to the character rig and also learning how to make him more life like with emotions and using his whole body like we do. 




The first word I chose was 'fear'. I finally learnt how to make the fingers and feet move because of this so I would say it was useful!
I think the body could have been moved a bit further down though so the knees bent a bit more.





Then I did surprise which actually isn't all that much different to fear you could probably mistake it but that is down to my acting. There really wasn't that much to do on this one.





Then I did sadness. I found it difficult to get the body in the right position i think mainly because things are out of proportion like moom has a massive head and little arms and legs so it doesn't look exactly right.

Then I did tiredness/exhaustion I'm not sure which. But it kinda just looks like moom is dead...I am proud of myself that I made moom lie down though that was quite difficult.



Happiness! this one was quite fun because moom just looks so happy! which was the aim so thats good! I figured out some little arrows that control his knees on this one that were very useful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment