Friday 7 November 2014

Interim crit

I was quite nervous about doing my interim crit mainly because of the animatic with my voice in it, I am hoping to change it a bit so its not as cringe worthy!

The feedback I got from the crit  was:
Background ideas- dolls house, pretty wallpaper in a room, giant toys, weird line things (david needs to show me what he means)
The hair and dress could be quite difficult but once I understand it, it should be okay. The dress if it was triangle shape wouldn't move with the moom body so I will have to think about the design of this because the triangle looks good for the character but if its not going to move with the character then maybe I should design it differently.
Try and over exaggerate mooms poses almost to breaking point.
Watch girly chick flicks to see how girls are exaggerated in movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment