Friday 14 November 2014

Study task 4+5

Study task 4 was to choose a sound clip and create a dope sheet for its lip sync. I chose the anchor man clip. The left column is for the sound the word makes like phonetics. The column on the right is for what frame number that sound relates to. 
Study task 5 was to look at a sheet of phonemes and work out which one fits it and write down which it is. Then take this to moom and make him talk!





I actually really enjoyed doing this! It was hard at first when trying to figure out what phoneme it relates to best but when actually doing it i found it much better. I am quite pleased with my result! the big teeth get in the way a bit though but it doesn't look right without it when trying to do things like 'V'. it also lacks a tongue i think.  Here is my lip sync:


No comments:

Post a Comment