Friday 8 November 2013

Fear

So here it is- my final animation! Turns out the gradient made it difficult to edit and perhaps I should have put it on as a new layer afterward but...I only thought about that now. Silly me!
I have never done a walk cycle before as we've not been taught...I didn't think this through when I was planning! so I had to research it. a  couple of things I found are these. I found that I kept missing out the passing part of drawing C on the second image, but I soon fixed that. I think it turned out okay! definitely room for improvement though and I cant wait to learn how to do it. I also found it difficult being a shadow moving because you didn't have the definition of both legs.  




 
Anyway...My animation!!
 
 
I'm glad I've got this finished. I set my self a target to be finished by the weekend and... I am! all I have to do now is convert my blogs to PDF and put everything on a CD!

No comments:

Post a Comment