Thursday 7 November 2013

Stuxnet

Wow this is quite thrilling and interesting. The actual content is interesting but I love to way its portrayed through type and image. I always find that if things are written down for me to read while someones talking its easier to take in the information. As proven here. The key information was written down in an interested animated way that made you read it and take it in and the little geometric drawings just helped recap what they were talking about. It made the context more interesting. As someone with a background i graphic design i feel this was typographically very good too I like a lot of the layouts Patrick Clair used. I'd not really looks at type animation yet but this reminded me of it and I believe it has more of a purpose. 

http://vimeo.com/25118844

No comments:

Post a Comment