Thursday 7 November 2013

Meet Buck

I like this style, I believe its done in photoshop judging by the lines and the textures. This is how I expected it to be when my boyfriend met the parents!! haha! I think its quite comical how Buck has a dear head and the girls dad is a hunter and has animal heads on the wall...perhaps ex boyfriends?! The fathers hunting skills kick in and he wants to protect his daughter so he goes after Buck. It all ends in a catastrophe but bucks friends (also animal headed) save him and turns out most people have animal heads... maybe this is like saying that the Dad sees all boys as meat that he wants to hunt and not let near his daughter? Maybe I'm reading too much into this but I think that would be a pretty cool idea. I like the colours and how its just painted but it looks like its 3D. 

http://vimeo.com/17535548

No comments:

Post a Comment