Monday 4 November 2013

Pendulm

This is my pose to pose animation. This is where you draw the main poses that you want in your animation and then fill in the gaps. I think this is a very good idea. We did this on special animation paper using special animation pencils and light boxes. This was quite fun but quite long and tedious. I liked how the paper was thin so you could see through it. Also the pencils were cool because they blend well, can be rubbed out and also the light blue one used to disappear when they made photocopies but we don't do that anymore. The aim of this process was to get the slow in and slow out action. I believe I got this but not as well as I perhaps could have. I think I needed an extra one or two frames either side or maybe one or two less close to the middle? I also should have made the pencil darker before I scanned it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment