Wednesday 27 November 2013

Visual language


Dog project

So this is the story I came up with. Because I designed the poodle all stuck up I thought she probably knows how pretty she is and thinks everyone is looking at her so in this she is walking through the park when she passes two dogs who she thinks are staring at her, she winks and they come running toward her, but then they run past her and she is confused. It turns out there was a ball being thrown near her and that's what they were looking at. So she ends up walking off in a huff! I thought it was pretty funny. I really like it! If I animated it I would do it in slow motion so you would see what is going on and it doesn't all happen too fast. 




This is my original thinking and first draft of my story board.



No comments:

Post a Comment