Thursday 7 November 2013

Pixillation animation

Here is my Pixillation animation. The theme I used was predator-Prey. This was a nice quick way of animating I found. The difficult part was keeping the frame the same and not letting things move of get added to the shot because this makes it look less like an animation. I also found making things float and things was difficult, i ended up using string and blue-tack to hold up a spoon and photoshopped it out. I should have figured out how i was going to do this before I started though as it slowed up the process and resulting in me having extra bits in my shot that i didn't know about until i put it all together.
Overall I think it turned out okay and followed my plan but i dont think the quality was as good as it could have been. Part of this is the lighting. I probably should have done it in the day time to help this.





No comments:

Post a Comment