Friday 17 January 2014

Animation


Here is my animation so far. I placed the rain in and it looks great with my animation! I have added sound now, this may just be temporary though as I might do it on after effects instead. I chose to use sound effects as apposed to musics because I feel it makes the scene feel more real and bring it to life. The scene isn't emotional so it doesn't need help to show that, it is supposed to be funny and sound effects are often used to portray this as you can see in Looney Tunes. I am quite happy with my work though. I especially like the ending but on photoshop I haven't found a way of layering sound so you can have more than one at a time. This is why I want to try after effects but I think I need Mats help for that. I would also like to have a little 'ah' sound before he falls but I haven't found one yet. Although I had great fun looking. I found most of my sounds on www.freesfx.co.uk, theres lots of great sounds on there. I think the sound definitely brings it to life! Oh, I also need to record someone saying 'no milk!'















No comments:

Post a Comment