Saturday 11 January 2014

walk cycle

So I tried to go straight into a walk cycle...bad idea, completely failed, didn't know where to start. Mat came over and told me I should record myself walking how I want my guy to walk and freeze it every so often and get the shape. I think I will try this too but the first thing I tried (another one of his suggestions) was to find a walk cycle online. I found a brilliant one with all different types of walks, including the one I wanted! I have a feeling this image is going to be of great use in the future, however there was a part where his feet don't make sense to me.



I found this worked quite well and here was my result:

I think I could possibly exaggerate the bounce a little more as in the first scene you see of him walking, you wont be able to see his feet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment