Monday 20 January 2014

Final animation

During the crit I realised that my animation was the only one to have black lines down either side, meaning it wasn't the right size but I looked at this on photoshop on the canvas size and it said it was the right size. This was highly confusing for Mat and I, we decided that the best and only option was to create a new document and put my existing animation into the new document. This meant stretching a few of the images but unless you compare the two, you wouldn't know. So now my animation is the correct size. 
I also got round to adding the title sequences because in the crit Mat said you don't have to use after effects or anything for this just do a picture. I decided to make my first one animated with a splash. 
Another thing that was mentioned in the crit was that it wasn't apparent that the guy needed milk he was just looking in the fridge and then he was outside. Rosy suggested that I stick a post it note in the fridge saying 'Buy milk' so I tried this and I think it works really well! 
The other thing was that the guy looked a bit skinny in the final scene but we don't see him loosing weight anywhere so I tried to make him a bit fatter though I'm not sure there is all that much difference. 
Overall I am actually very pleased with how my animation turned out. I am quite proud of it! I'm glad that everyone giggled when he fell down the drain which was my intention. I have had some really positive feedback off of this project so finally I'm thinking all the long hours of animating were worth it!
Here is my final animation!

No comments:

Post a Comment