Saturday 11 January 2014

Walk cycle 2

I coloured in my man and added his hair to see how he would look. I like it! I really like how his hair flicks! I need to do some inbetweens so he isn't as jerky and make him get fatter as he walks across, and make him look more watery...but so far it looks okay! 

I tried to add the pool of water at the bottom...it just didn't turn out the way I expected and I couldn't figure out how I was going to give the illusion of walking! I may try again later but for now he's going to have legs. If I had more time it might have been possible to figure it out. 


 I just think it looks a bit rubbish like he's a triangle.

  On the left are some images I used to create my character.I like the way the water flows off number 1 when he moves fast, I like the puddle on 2 and 4, but mine needs to walk and I'm not sure how I could do that.
I love number 6 but I think I would have to use 3D software for that which I would love to try! I think for my animation my character needs to be quite simple like 2 or 4. I notice that the majority of these images use blue, so I'm going to use blue. To show this is water, the rain will also be slightly blue. 
 This is definitely a harder project than last time- there's so much to consider!




No comments:

Post a Comment